Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rugby Day

As you all know I am a small person. Small person + Rugby = Broken Person. On Saturday I joined the rugby team of Selwyn College, which is one of the dorms at the university. If you are unaware, the best way to describe rugby is American football without any pads. I only got the ball twice, and each time it was less that two seconds until I was tackled by a HUGE man. Although I could here my body crunch when I hit the ground I survived and was able to make some friends in the process. Please pray for the guys that we are meeting in Selwyn college. Also pray that I don't die playing rugby... really I'm not kidding...


That is me on the ground...
(below) I am the one on the end... facing the Asian guy

3 comments:

Bob said...

That is hard core Richie

Richard William said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard William said...

Thanks Terry! lol